The most intelligent multi-channel communication for your Customer Management
The Bravofly Group is Europe's leader in the travel, tourism, and free time industry. The first site, Volagratis.com, was created in May 2004 and is now dedicated to comparing and booking both low-cost and regular airline flights. The Bravofly Group sites are now available in 8 languages and allow consumers to book cheap flights, vacation packages, hotels, rental cars, cruises, and restaurants at the cheapest rates.
- Manage call-routing to Italian and foreign outsourcers in total autonomy.
- Monitor the quality of the service delivered in real time.
- Collect feedback about the will/impossibility to pay the invoice.
Cloud Contact Center >>
The Cloud Contact Center solution of the suite let Bravofly effectively manage, monitor, and control its Customer Care with the provision of real time displays of activities, analyses, and analytic data reporting of traffic. The Company's Customer Care Department has full autonomy in managing and balancing inbound calls between available resources, whether they are internal call centers or outsourcers.
- Pay-per-use model and supply in cloud mode.
- No initial investment in software and hardware.
- Maximum control of internal call centers and/or those in outsourcing.
- Flexibility and autonomy in managing incoming calls with wait times.
- Greater effectiveness managing contact with customers.
- Speed and accuracy in implementing new solutions required by the business.
"Our customer care is always with you. Contact us from all over the world, our operators are available to help you." Bravofly customer care provides customer support, pre and post flight booking continuously 24/7 in 12 languages. In order to provide state-of-the-art customer service and optimize its dedicated resources, BravoFly relies on the Cloud Contact Center of Your Voice, ensuring the provision of ongoing and timely advice, and offering innovative and effective solutions to meet the many complex business needs."