The most intelligent multi-channel communication for your Customer Management

Agos Ducato is a leading company in the household finance sector and is 61% controlled by the international group Crédit Agricole through Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance, a major French consumer credit firm; the remaining 39% of the share capital belongs to Banco Popolare.


  • Verify that the customer can be reached on the telephone number collected by the dealer.
  • Verify that the delivery address of paper communications coincides with that collected by the dealer.
  • Verify the correct residence/delivery address.



Welcome Call >>
The Welcome Call service allowed our customer to meet its needs.


  1. Rapid contacts.
  2. High percentage of customer retention.
  3. Backlog alignment in relation to the accumulated activities.
Agos Ducato

"Certified as the Best Financial Agency in 2013 by the German Quality and Finance Institute, Agos Ducato has been named a leader in terms of service quality: customer service, product offer and flexibility, communication, and price/quality ratio. To reach this important milestone regarding quality, Agos Ducato chose Your Voice's Customer Care and Welcome Call solutions."

Contact Us

Via Mecenate 76/45 20138 Milano (MI)
+39 02 509061

Registered Office

V.le Lombardia 32, 20131 Milano (MI)
VAT Number IT12697940158

Social Media

Our Office

Our Office
© 2017 Your Voice S.p.A.
This site uses cookies for analytics and other personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Visit our Privacy Policy to learn more.