The most intelligent multi-channel communication for your Customer Management
As the first operator to launch UMTS services on a commercial scale worldwide in 2003, today 3 Italia offers a wide range of communication, fast Internet, and mobile TV services to 9.7 million customers. With 2,700 employees and € 1.75 billion in turnover, the Company is part of the Hutchison Whampoa Group (HWL), one of the largest listed industrial groups in the Hong Kong stock exchange, present in 52 countries with 260,000 employees and $ 53 billion in sales.
- Have a fast and reliable Partner to meet the multiple needs of a TLC company.
- Be able to count on a Partner with significant skills in both Inbound and Outbound IVR.
- Have a proactive, non-passive Partner available which provides ongoing and timely consulting support.
Cloud IVR >>
3 Italia was supplied with a special Competence Center for the cloud management of institutional IVR and other specific services oriented to managing a customer base of particular strategic importance.
- Development of ad-hoc features in line with the customer's preset time-to-market schedule.
- Availability of dedicated consultants with the benefit that they know the customer's strategies in detail and can offer targeted services and solutions.
- Provision of services through a dedicated infrastructure configured in high availability at the customer's datacenter.
"With 9.7 million customers and a radio network that reaches 96% of the nation's population, 3 Italia's Customer Service is of particular strategic, organizational, and managerial importance. 3 Italy chose to rely on Your Voice and its Advanced Cloud IVR Solution to ensure the best customer service and obtain the highest level of customer experience."